We are looking for honest, reliable individuals to join our janitorial team. No experience needed. We will train you.
Cleantime Building Maintenance has provided superior cleaning services for our clients since 1962. The secret to our success has been our commitment to our people. We understand that our client satisfaction is a direct result of our employee satisfaction. By providing a work environment that respects the individual and empowers them to achieve high standards, we ensure clients choose Cleantime Building Maintenance over the competition.
- • Remove trash and litter around grounds and buildings.
- • Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas in offices, lobbies, and corridors.
- • Remove stains from fabric or carpet
- • Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, windowsills, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- • Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces.
- • Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the office, stairwells, and public areas as required.
- • Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- • Clean and maintain restrooms
- • Maintain safe work environment
- • Time management skills
- • Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 20 lbs
- • Ability to work well under minimal supervision
- • Strong attention to detail